Thursday, November 6, 2008


Thirteen phrases I said today that I know I will say again tomorrow:

1. "The warm-up is on the board."
2. "Yes, you write it in your journal."
3. "Raise your hand if you have a question."
4. "Write the sentence CORRECTLY...don't copy it directly from the board."
5. "Stop, look and listen."
6. "Hello. I am talking."
7. "Keep your hands to yourself."
8. "Use your inside voices."
9. "Why do we capitalize this?"
10. "Sit down."
11. "Put your butt in a chair."
12. "Your butt needs to hit the plastic.....quickly!"
13. "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

6 comments:

Stephanie said...

Haha! I don't think I say any of those on a daily basis :)

Krystyn said...

I think I say a lot of those just during dinner!

And, what's with 13?

Rachel said...

haha - a day in the life of a teacher... haha :)

Cara said...

Haha, you are so funny Emily! I'd love to see how you handle those kiddos!

Matt said...

words to live by....

technology said...

hermes birkin bag
hermes birkin
hermes bag
hermes handbags
gucci handbags